Saturday, May 11, 2013

framed mini prints available just in time for art-a-whirl 2013



These are the mini frames I've been working on for the past few months.

Here are a few things I'd like you to know:

I had the frames handmade locally, in Maplewood.
I drew, edited, and printed the artwork in dancingfork studio.
My husband and sister helped nail the hangers on the backs of the frames while I stuffed them and attached their backs.  We had a fat bird assembly line.
9 are based on the likenesses of celebrated children's book authors and illustrators.
I'll have their books in the studio for art-a-whirl so that you can enjoy their written words.
3 are fat birds that I couldn't resist including.
They didn't write books, yet.

Don't miss art-a-whirl in the dancingfork studio:

Art-A-Whirl 2013
May 17 from 5-10 pm
May 18 from 12-8 pm
May 19 from 12-5 pm

Dancingfork Studio Address:

Casket Arts Building
Studio 314
681 17th Ave NE
Minneapolis MN 55413

No comments:

Post a Comment