Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Thursday Open Studio NEXT WEEK!


Next Thursday is the first Thursday in June (June 7th) and that means the Casket Arts Studios will be open for you to visit!  If you missed Art-A-Whirl or just stayed away because of the heat, this is your opportunity to get back in the game!  We are all excited to see you!  I know I rearranged my studio to make it friendly on your budget.  I put away the big pieces and got out the affordable ones.

If you were in the market for something bigger for you living or dining room just let me know; I'm casual and accommodating so we can look through the big stuff together.

Come visit me guys!



First Thursday Open Studios
***In my studio - #314***
      Casket Arts Building
          681 17th Ave NE
          Minneapolis, MN 55413
            5-9pm the 1st Thursday of every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment