Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Upcoming Exhibitions!!


I have GREAT NEWS!  In my quest for recognition in the art community as well as establishing myself as an artist I have two exhibitions to announce in juried art shows in actual art galleries.  First is this month May 26th in Jefferson Iowa.  Three of my bicycle paintings made it into the Celebrate the Bicycle Art Show.  I'm very excited because as far as I know Iowa is the biking mecca of the United States.  I heard about their bike adventures when I was going to Eckerd College in St. Petersburg Florida.  Word travels.  Eight years later my bike paintings are participating - WONDERFUL.

Secondly this fall I'll hang an exciting group of fat birds in the Larson Art Gallery at the University of Minnesota.  Since it's a few months away I haven't yet decided what I'll be showing but you can stay tuned for more information!  There's sure to be great things ahead!


Celebrate the Bicycle
Juried Art Show, Jefferson, IA
May 26th - June 30th
Opening Reception During the Iowa Bicycle Festival Saturday May 26th
Gallery Hours:
   Thursday-Sunday 12-7pm
   Tuesday and Wednesday By Appointment
   Monday Closed

Larson Art Gallery
November 29 - January 18th
Opening Reception November 30th from 7-9pm
Gallery Hours:
     Monday - Wednesday 10am-5pm
     Thursday 10am-8pm
     Friday 10am-7pm
     Saturday and Sunday Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment